KL Software Technologies Inc (KLST) achieved remarkable growth in 2023, surpassing headcount and revenue targets by over 30%. This marked the first year of exceeding growth thresholds, with expansions in revenue, headcount, customer acquisition, and client relationships. KLST focused on integrating Generative AI technology, powered by Microsoft Azure OpenAI, into its key products to empower law firms securely access firm intelligence anywhere.
Heading into 2024, KLST will continue to engage with both new and existing law firm clients to help democratize the use of Generative AI and reinvent the way work is done in a law firm while improving existing processes. Through our software subsidiary KLoBot, we plan to launch an all-new Legal Do-It-Yourself Chatbot Builder platform that will seamlessly and securely connect to firm’s time and billing app, experience management app, custom SQL databases, and even custom-built apps, extract intelligence and provide “intelligence anywhere” access to attorneys across their favorite devices and apps using just their voice or text.
I express my gratitude to everyone for choosing KLST as their trusted service provider, vendor, partner, and employer in the year 2023.
Key Digital Services & Solutions
KL Software Technologies Inc (KLST) is a global leader in building modern digital workplace solutions for Law Firms. KLST has successfully worked with over 22+ Am Law firms, 30+ mid-sized firms, and General counsels of several Fortune 100 companies worldwide in the following areas:
- Collaboration & Content – Modernize your SharePoint Intranet/Extranet portals, SharePoint Upgrade/Migration & Custom App Dev
- Systems Integration – Custom Application Integration with NetDocuments, iManage, Elite, Aderant, Lexis Nexis, Intapp, and more
- Cloud Migrations – Migrate your on-premises platform and apps to Microsoft 365 or Amazon Web Services
- Enterprise Hybrid Mobile apps – Custom Hybrid Mobile app dev using Ionic, and Microsoft Xamarin to build iOS and Android apps.
- Artificial Intelligence – Consulting services to enable Generative AI on existing apps and AI-powered analytics.