Legal Case Study
Leading Global AM Law 100 firm tackles Knowledge Management & Increases Competitive Edge
SharePoint Server 2013 Intranet and KM portal coupled with Interaction CRM, Elite, and World Docs allows the law firm to streamline electronic content authoring, provide global attorneys with on-demand, secure, easy, online access to corporate content, and to reduce communication costs.
Organization Size – 2,500+ employees
Organization Vertical – Legal & Professional Services
Platform – Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, Office 2013
Challenge – A modern platform that could be used to unify communication and information across the enterprise and make it easier for employees to collaborate regardless of where they are and what device they use (PC/Tablet/Mobile)
- Unified Collaboration – An integrated solution using SharePoint as the document management and collaboration platform to build the Intranet Portal to manage enterprise content.
- Improved Communication – A unified way to disseminate information from global HQ in New York USA to over 2,000+ employees based out over 20+ global offices, to foster a corporate culture and identity.
- Ease of Use – Improved access to corporate information via powerful Enterprise Search driven User Interface.
- Corporate Content Governance – Enforce Corporate Standards, Policies and Procedures via mapping of manual processes to automated business workflows and effective reporting on Service Levels.
- Improved partner visibility into operations with more information available – greater engagement.
- Cut content preparation time, staff and printing costs by half – reduced costs.
- More dynamic to accommodate last minute changes easily – more adaptive and up-to-date.
- Central repository for all corporate content, no paper copies – reduced risk and better regulatory compliance.
- Offline Review capability for Attorneys, especially on the move – convenient for remote connectivity.
- This application saves Client users and Managers’ time so they can care about improving service levels.