Knowledge Management Case Study
Case Study: A Leading Professional Services Organization leverages Microsoft Cloud, AI, and BOT for easy communication and collaboration.
SharePoint Online along with microservices and AI to help their clients and able to provide their service and function operations to their best.
Organization Size – 50,000+ employees
Organization Vertical – Professional Services
Platform – Microsoft 365 SharePoint Online, AZURE AI, .Net
Challenge – A reputative professional services pioneer was facing problem to keep the client on track with their operations, reminding them to schedule appointment and helping them in scheduling on time based on their availability
KLST Solution – KLST provided a solution to empower clients with useful tools for better document management, easy communication and collaboration, all in a powerful yet user-friendly portal and mobile app powered with KLoBot. This application gives your managers real-time insight into client’s business and operation need. It enables client managers to easily communicate, which leads to greater trust, meaningful engagement for better outcomes, and greater efficiency for the practice.
- Clients receive an engaging, relevant, customized plan tailored to their specific needs.
- This application gives clients confidence and support once they leave an office through 24/7 remote access to education tailored to their condition and the ability to message their account manager should they need support. Also, they could fix appointment using the bot and get clarified with their queries if needed using the bot.
- Quickly see which clients need priority assistance based on alerts, messages, contract compliance, or biometric data.
- Monitor a client’s infrastructure remotely, to catch problems sooner and intervene at the right moments when users need support the most.
- Utilize infrequent in-person office visits for deep, personal consultations rather than spending time collecting and recording basic data.
- This application saves Client users and Managers’ time so they can care about improving service levels.